today its a woman, tomorrow its booze
it never occurred to you
that the one who loves you, is pining for your attention
its either I didn't make your bed right
or I didn't cook your food early
when last did you ever notice that I changed my hairstyle
or bought new clothes.
you keep saying those words
 I love you...
but baby, now they are not enough

love is that searing pain you should feel in your chest
when the one you claim you love is gone
but tell me do you even feel it?
it is that rush of pleasure that comes
when you hear your lover's name
but tell me do you even know my name?
it is that moment when you feel that time stops
at the sight of your the one you love
but then again do you ever notice when I'm around?

these words are now not enough for me
 I need someone who says the words
and also means them;
and this person, you're not
 I guess this is good bye because
suddenly I have realized that I deserve better
better than the measly I love you's that I get from you
because these words are so not enough

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.