hey guys,

so its new years eve and instead of getting ready for the cross-over service in church, I'm here. i am supposed to have new year's resolutions, cuz its kind of a tradition in my family, but i can't say i want anything to change in me at this moment. my life is so not perfect at the moment, but i like it just the way it is. 2013 has taught me a lot of things and one of them is not to regret any action i take, cuz for some reason it has happened, i believe in fate. this year as usual i loved a lot and as usual i did nothing about it, because i am a chicken ;). anyway.... this is something i thought of while i was eating and reading 50 shades, i hope you like it and yeah, have a great new year's eve and be good in 2014. remember, NO REGRETS!!!!

if my love for you were the ocean, it would be larger than the atlantic
if it were the mountain, it would reach the heavens
if it were food, lord knows it would feed the world for years
i love you from the deepest darkest parts of my heart
parts that no one has experienced 

each day i wake up and i pray for you, even more than i pray for myself
i pray to God to keep you for me, to bless you and keep you happy
because your happiness equals mine, and your misery would be the death of me
i also pray to him to keep you alive because if you're gone, then my existence is pointless

just as Adam lost a rib to Eve, i lost my heart to you
i am prepared to give you everything, my body, my soul, and you already have my heart
i would give everything and anything just so i could be with you
i love every part of you and my heart belongs totally to you

and with all of these i have offered,i still don't have you
each day i watch you give everything i want to someone undeserving, who only throws them back at you
And its because i love you, any attention i can get from you is better than nothing
and if anyone told you that your prim and proper maid works for you in the name love
i bet you'll never even think twice about denying it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.